Maytag Whisper 300 Series dishwasher can be a wise investment for our homes. Keeping an automatic dishwasher not only makes our household chores simplified, but also helps saves your time for other more important tasks. This article contains useful tips and information on the proper ways of troubleshooting your Maytag dishwashers.
Cleaning up and washing the dishes after every meal can be a tiresome daily task. I say so; because personally dish washing is something I really do not enjoy doing. Thanks to my Maytag Quiet Series 300 dishwasher, I can now enjoy an extended time chatting with my family and not having to worry about the dishes. But because dishwashers are used repeatedly each and every day, it can’t help but get damaged easily. The following paragraphs below will help you handle some problems with your machine. This article contains various sections for troubleshooting a variety of problems.
Maytag manufactures the Whisper 300 series dishwashers dishwasher repair los angeles. The dishwashers have a limited one-year warranty that covers any defective part as long as the dishwasher is installed in a residential setting in the United States or Canada. During the warranty period, Maytag Services will repair or replace the dishwasher free of charge. Maytag recommends troubleshooting the dishwasher to resolve common problems before requesting warranty service.
Common Problem #1: Dishwasher Does Not Fill
1. Turn on the water supply and check household breakers or fuses. Reset or replace, if needed.
2. Remove the inlet hose and clean the water valve inlet to remove sediment. Remove kinks in the inlet hose.
3. Press the “Start/Cancel” button to start the selected dishwasher cycle.
4. Close and latch the door. The dishwasher will not start if the door in not properly latched.
Common Problem #2: Dishwasher Does not drain
1. Remove kinks in the drain hose.
2. Run the garbage disposal to empty it. If the dishwasher drains into a sink, run water into the sink to ensure the sink drain is not clogged. If it is clogged, pour liquid drain cleaner down the drain to remove clogs.
There are several things you should check before calling a dishwasher repair man to fix your appliance: the electricity and water supply, the control panel and the water supply hoses. Troubleshooting your appliance by eliminating common causes of technical issues takes about 20 minutes. So before calling your handy repairman for help and avoid unnecessary dishwasher repair expenses, try the above steps first. But if all else fails then it is time to call upon your most trusted dishwasher repairman.